Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Michael | Senior 2011

This spring, I had the pleasure of taking one of my good friend's senior photos. It had been 50 weeks since my last senior shoot, so I was pumped and ready to shoot again!
And, we had a fabulous time together, looking for unusual nooks and crannies to use!
Michael and I have done school together since kindergarten, and 2 1/2 weeks ago we finished high school with the best graduation ever....no bias...(well maybe the teeniest, tiniest, little bit)

Michael has many different interests and it will be exciting to see where the Lord leads him in this next chapter of his life.



























My favorite jumping photos, ever!

1 comment:

  1. LIttle Miss Photographer!
    You did it again! Very nice and what fun to take pictures of your "classmate"!
    I remember Michael as a shy little boy!
    My how he's changed and yes, it will be interesting
    to follow his new path!
    Your MM

    ReplyDelete