Friday, September 2, 2011

Kirsten | FunShoot

A few weeks ago a friend of mine, who has a vast array of neat vintage outfits and accessories, allowed me to take some "vintage" photos of her.
Right when we were ready to start, it started to rain.....I've never done a shoot in the rain, and was a little nervous to have my new camera get wet.
Looking around, I spotted a little alcove that was covered enough to protect but still had good lighting.
After we utilized the area to its extent, we decided to take see if the rain would let up, and went to get some hot tea.
When we came out a while later, the sun was shining, the clouds were mostly gone, and it was perfect weather for photos........so, we had to take some more!
Thanks for your flexibility, Kirsten! I really enjoyed our time together!








 














No comments:

Post a Comment