Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Family Shoot | McPherson, KS | Part I

 One of my favorite family shoots happened on a beautiful 50+ degree weather in December. 
I couldn't have asked for a better day to shoot, or a better group of people to take photos of!
My mom's cousin Tami, (middle) wanted to do some family photos of her side of the family to give to her mom for Christmas.
This set includes a variety of combinations, boys, girls, everybody.
Part II coming soon--Family and Individual!
Let me know your favorites!
 
Enjoy!

Here are the three siblings:
Tina, Tami, and Lonnie

Sisters!

All of the girls-cousins and mom's.

The girl cousins-
Katelyn, Kelsey, Haylie, Emily, Morgan, Taylor, 


 The Men:
(L-R) Luke, Cody, Mark (Mom's cousin), Lonnie, Zak, and Matt


All the cousins



Everybody!







No comments:

Post a Comment