Friday, August 24, 2012

Airplanes.........


What is it about them that make my heart beat faster? Why does seeing them give me a burst of adrenaline?
Why can't I resist the urge to go flying out the door at the very sound of their engines, just to get a glimpse?

My new favorite airplane quote
 



When in D.C. I had the chance to go to the amazing National Air and Space Museum, Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center....It was very awe-some!
When I'm out hangin' the laundry, walking, playing, living-and see a crisp white contrail, the realization that there are people up there, absolutely fascinates me.
What a wonderful technological invention and advancement has happened in the aero-plane.
We have just studied about the Wright brothers---I got to see their 1908 replica (the only replica in the museum) while I was at the NASM.


The VAGF took off/landed 15 miles away from us!
I still remember that great event!

No comments:

Post a Comment