Monday, October 28, 2013

A Month of Blogging-20/23-Andrew & Keegan | Engagement

As much as I love taking senior photos, I think my up-and-coming new favorite is going to be engagement couples.

I had my first ever (eek!) engagement shoot a few weeks ago for some dear friends.
They have known each other for a few years, and on their 2nd anniversary of meeting each other in person, he proposed, and she said yes.

There was only a short time to capture them, as the light was quickly fading, but we had a wonderful time together, and definitely got some lovely images!

Andrew and Keegan, I am thrilled for you both! It has been an encouragement and challenge to see the way you have let the Lord lead your pathways.
Blessings as you begin this new season of your relationship, and prepare to be married!

























2 comments:

  1. Awww! Thank you once again for taking those pictures for us! It's hard to believe this was your first time taking engagement photos! you were so calm and professional, and knew exactly what you wanted! Thanks so much! Andrew and I had an absolutely wonderful time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, the emotion in this pics is the sweetest ever, as she says with tears streaming down her face!! I haven't looked at these for a time and now as I peruse them again, I am even more excited for these 2 dear ones to say "I Do" to strengthening their commitment to Christ and to one another!! Thanks Elizabeth for a job well done!! You indeed captured the moment so well, even on your very limited amount of time!!

    ReplyDelete